Last week on IGTV – I shared my how infertility, hormone changes, stress, and dare I say – aging – have affected the density and overall health of my hair.
I discussed foundational hair products, vitamins + serums that I have recently introduced with the help of Plano, TX based Hair Restoration Specialist, Dr. Joseph Yaker – to prime my scalp for optimal growing conditions, to help beef up thickness, and to enhance the overall texture of my hair.
I also discussed Natural Beaded Row Extensions, a less damaging extension solution that I am using to enhance the thickness and length of my hair while Dr. Yaker’s products do work.
Danielle Harper started coloring my hair long before I became a mama. She watched my hair thin through fertility treatments, and then become totally ravaged after the stress of a sick kiddo. Whether it was a color change in my home when Parker was too sick for me to leave her, or at her chair at the beautiful Craft + Co Salon in Dallas, Danielle has been SO supportive in regards to my insecurities about my deflated hair game.
The last time Danielle and I met, I was preparing for my twenty year High School Reunion. Now listen, I realize that I’m not fooling anyone. Whether through my blog or personal pages, I share a lot of my life on social media, and know anyone who pays attention has seen my short hair as of late. However, that is no reason to not elevate my hair game prior to seeing old friends. Lord knows, most were prob making pre-reunion tweaks, just like me, and more power to us! So – Danielle willingly added two full rows of #NBRExtensions – more than I have previously had (I typically frame my face a little) and y’all – game changer for my hair and confidence.
Knowing I am not alone in this journey – I asked Danielle if she would be willing to put together an exclusive offer so that YOU may also have a chance to feel the same confidence I have by elevating my extension game. And, she said YES! For a limited time, Danielle is offering an exclusive extension and color package, only for DBIH readers. If you are struggling with the same symptoms as me, and have been curious about extensions, this offer is for you!!
- Two, Rows (mid and lower, across crown of head and cut to desired length) of Natural Beaded Row Extensions
- One, partial highlight (partial coloring of your hair AND your extensions to ensure a color match)
- Cost: $320 (regularly $550)
- It’s the perfect way to see if NBR is for you AND to create a look that you are going to be proud to flaunt (esp with family pics / the holiday hustle coming up)!
- Additional extension and services will be an additional charge
- Expect: A 3 Hour appt, a little awkwardness the first few night you sleep with them and that you may need to go beck to tighten, depending on hair thickness and how much hair is added!
For pricing / to book your appointment – Simply follow @danielleharperhair on Instagram and DM that YOU want the DBIH Exclusive! Offer expires 11/15/18. I cannot wait to see your gorgeous locks, ladies! Tag @dancingbackwardsinheels on your after shots!! XOX, Gina